Gabby

Gabby
My Fabulous Self

Fabulous Gunnie

Fabulous Gunnie
My Big Sister Gunnie

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What's A Little Plastic Between Friends?

Well, it is only Tuesday and I am in trouble. My human received a package yesterday wrapped all in plastic. Anyone who knows me, knows my weakness is anything plastic. Not sure why, but I have this insane need to chew it, to eat it and to smell it.

My human freaks out at me at least twenty times a day about eating plastic in whatever form I can find it. This morning was no exception. I spotted that wonderfully encased plastic package and I had to have it! I thought the human was taking a shower and the coast was clear so I approached the plastic and started to chew and chew and chew. I got so wrapped up in the delicious taste and feel of the plastic that I did not hear the shower stop.


Yum!!!

Next thing you know I am being ambushed by the spray bottle and a whole lot of yelling. Of course I had to scat right out of the room and act all contrite and let her think I was sorry, but I am not!

How Can A Girl Resist?
That plastic fix was enough to get me through most of the day.....that is until she leaves the house!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogville!

    We are a household of 2 doggies and 2 kitties and look forward to following your adventures!

    Was there something good inside the plastic for you?

    Drools and Licks,
    Minnie and Mack (and the kitties)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome!

    Plastic, huh? Very interesting. I really don't like plastic. The sound it makes freaks me out. I will eat most edible things though. Check out my blog to see my favourite foods!

    PS: You do look pretty fabulous! And your sister too! Meow!

    Your feline friend,
    Ernest Merriweather Picklebottom III

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you Ernest Merriweather for the lovely comment! You get to eat some great stuff!

    My humans father and grandfathers (both) were named Ernest so you already are a hit in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Minnie and Mack,

    Nothing good in the package, just soccer uniforms. Sometimes I get lucky and find some good chewing stuff in the boxes and bags the human receives.

    My favorite packages are the ones that come from the grocery store!!

    Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhm. If there's going to be yelling and spraybottling, maybe you should hold out for plastic that has food inside it. That way you'll get to eat two things, but only get yelled at/sprayed once.

    ReplyDelete