Gabby

Gabby
My Fabulous Self

Fabulous Gunnie

Fabulous Gunnie
My Big Sister Gunnie

Monday, March 14, 2011

10 Things You Don't Know About Gabby

Hi Everyone,

I decided to borrow an idea from my friends Romeo and Pugsley's website http://www.romeothecat.com/ to let you get to know me and Gunnie better.

The idea is the "10 Things You Don't Know About Me" . I personally love this idea as I have so much to share about “me” and nobody in my household wants to listen!

So here we go:

1) I love plastic! I will eat and chew on any plastic item that comes through the door. My human has to hide it to keep it away from me. I always tell her it makes for interesting scooping!

2) My favorite place to lay when it is cold is on top of the cable box, it is so nice and warm.

3) I do not meow, I coo. My human says I sound like a furry pigeon!

4) I love the camera!!! The camera comes out and the posing begins – I am a Super Model – watch out Gisele Bundchen!

5) I like to smell my sister Gunnie’s butt, I can’t help it I think I am a dog!




LITTLE ME STALKING A PLASTIC BAG
 
6) I am ashamed to say this, but I am not very good at covering up my ah bodily discharges (poop). My human says I can clear a room and your sinuses in seconds (maybe it is the plastic). Thank the lord for my sister Gunnie because she goes in after me and covers it up, I think she hates the smell too!

7) I play fetch. You throw it and I bring it back.

8) I love, love, love peanut butter!!! Thank goodness my human does too!

9) When I want attention I jump onto the back of my humans chair and put my paws on her shoulders and rub my head all in her hair and on her face. It works every time because within seconds I am being cuddled.

10) My nickname is “The Gabbinator” because I was terribly terribly destructive in my youth. I am trying much harder to be good, but it requires a lot more thinking to be good and not bad. I am a work in progress.


NOTICE THE HOLE IN THE PLASTIC BAG-PLUS I AM ON THE COUNTER-
A MAJOR VIOLATION OF THE HUMAN RULES


I hope you now know a bit more about me. Oh I forgot I am single and available, in case anyone is interested.

Gunnie will post her "10 Things Tomorrow"

Peace Out,

Gabbie

2 comments:

  1. Those are interesting things about you Gabbie! Don't worry too much about Human Rules, they don't really count.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkle,

    You are right, human rules stink! Everytime I try to do something fun my human says GABBY NO!

    I think NO is my middle name...

    ReplyDelete