Gabby

Gabby
My Fabulous Self

Fabulous Gunnie

Fabulous Gunnie
My Big Sister Gunnie

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Doing Nothin!

Did you ever notice that fish do a whole lot of nothin? Look to the right and observe my fish. They just swim in lazy circles and from side to side with out a care in the world-doing nothin.

I compare them to cats. We cats really do a whole lot of nothin too. Let me tell you what an average day is for me:

I wake up around 5:30am. I then proceed to do eveything in my power to wake our human up. Normally this results in both Gunnie (even though she did nothin) and I getting thrown out of the bedroom and the door slammed in our face. When the human finally emerges from the "cat free sanctuary of her bedroom" I proceed to the bathroom sink for my drink of water fresh from the faucet while she does her business.

Next up breakfast and our morning snack. Gunnie is the snack instigator and she can do some pretty good yowling until the snack gets served. After breakfast Gunnie and I do a little playing and then it is nap time until the late afternoon.

Once the human sets her mind on her dinner, it is time for us to wake up for our evening chow and snack. After dinner and snack is served we then sort of make the human think we care about her by hanging out with her for a bit. But really we are getting our pre-nap on before we get our evening nap on.

Next up bedtime and then it starts all over again. Eat-Sleep-Eat-Sleep!


Doing Nothin!

So as you can see cats are like fish, they really do a whole lot of nothin. My human just shakes her head in disgust out our lazy butts and mutters that in the next life she wants to be a cat or a fish!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are really busy! My kitties sound like yu guys. However, they still play when no one is watching and make lots of weird noises during the night!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack and the kitties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat-Sleep-Eat-Sleep!?!?

    Whoa. You kitties know how to have a good time! I was totally born into the wrong body. Or house.

    :)

    ReplyDelete