Gabby

Gabby
My Fabulous Self

Fabulous Gunnie

Fabulous Gunnie
My Big Sister Gunnie

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Death Of The Purple Feather Toy

Well, I did it again - I destroyed another toy. We got a new cat window perch last week for the office window so Gunnie and I can sit in the window and look out at the backyard while our human works away on her computer.

With the perch came a wonderful new toy. It was fluffy and feathery and purple. It had a long yellow string that we could use to pull it around the house and it was really fun to toss in the air.

Gunnie and I did a great job sharing it and our human was so proud of us, until this morning.

This morning I got a little carried away and started pulling out the purple feathers. Somehow my brain thought that the feathers would be more fun if they were all over the place rather than stuck in the toy and unfortunately my human did not agree.

So now as you can see the toy is in feathers (pieces)..it sorta looks ok in the photo, but when it got picked up a million feathers fell out and it now resides in the trash. Gunnie is mad at me and of course I got the "Gabby you are never getting another toy again" from the human! But really who is she kidding, she knows as soon as she goes to the store she will get me something new.

I wonder how many purple chickens had to die to make that toy?

No comments:

Post a Comment